Book a tourBook your free guided tour
We understand that choosing a child care centre is a big commitment for both yourself and your child.
This is why we operate free guided tours around the centre, where you’ll get the chance to meet our Centre Director and your child’s future Room Leaders and educators. We can also help you understand what to look for in a child care centre and answer any questions you might have.
During a typical tour, we’ll cover:
- How each room organises programs and activities
- Communication with families, both online and offline
- Introductions to your future points of contact
- Our kitchen and the current set of menus
- Age-specific routines (e.g. School Readiness)
- Our in-house workshops throughout the year
- Fees and government fee assistance (CCB/CCR)
To get started, please fill out the booking form and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible. See you soon!